6.12.2009

Oh, Bob Saget!

So I've been feeling really annoyed and unmotivated, mostly about going to or being at work, but lately even playing my games or reading. Which is weird because I just bought The Sims 3, one of the most addicting games I've experienced.

The past two days were fucking suck. I have no desire to help an insignificant mongoloid who starts out a conversation complaining as if I came to his house and shit soup into his electronics, and then purposely paraded everyone else in line before him with their stupid problems so he would have to wait in utter disgust, as if he had something to do. What's worse is the apparent full moon trend. I am confident that people get angrier and less intelligent when it's full or at waning gibbous.

I did however, laugh as hard as I can remember as Phil and I constructed ridiculous stick figure scenarios in mspaint, which is twice as awesome on a 42" screen. In one scenario, we break the spirit of our hamster, Robot, jeering at how fat and useless of a human being he is.

I recently paid a giant lump of my student loans that were overdue in full so they stopped calling me, and finally set up auto payments so I wouldn't have to remember. at the same time, I also set up direct deposit. I noticed my first instance of such this morning. This pleases me.

Two weeks ago, I picked up two paychecks, which I often do, because I can't be bothered to retrieve them when my rent doesn't depend on it. One week ago, I was approached to pick up yet another paycheck, apparently left behind, which seriously confuses me, but certainly not enough to investigate, lest someone conclude it was a mistake.

I googled wretched beast.

1 comment: