8.12.2010

These are jokes.

Good morning, Demetri Martin.

I was on the street and I saw a friend of a mine, all of a sudden, I hadn't seen in years. Guy named Dean. We went to high school together. Last time I saw him was like five years earlier when Dean and I were doing a roofing job together on top of a forty-story building. He started talking crazy that day, and he goes, "I can't take it, man," and he got up on the ledge, and he jumped.

Just after he jumped I looked down, and I noticed that Trampoline Emporium was having a sidewalk sale that day. Dean landed right on one of the trampolines, and bounced back up forty stories to where I was standing. And just as he floated up he said to me, "You know, I think a lot of your joke premises are contrived and hard to believe."

Also there is a tangent that stuck out in my mind that I keep coming back to mentally, but can never really grasp or find online, which I will have to watch the DVD extras again to find back out about.

This is hog shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment