7.12.2011

A promise to God, who shows his eccentricity through our consciousness and his Google.

Man is stockpiling any and all physical and virtual medallions of worth.
The government is stockpiling weapons, while disregarding "real," publicly perceived deficiencies in pressed currency.
The media is collecting any and all time.
The media is controlled by the government.
Time is money.
Black people steal money.

Fuck money.
Time is mine.
Fuck the government.
I like spending time with black people.

I'm converting.
I'd rather be a GOD's slave than a corporate meatsack.

Google is stockpiling any and all information.
Information is timeless.
Information is priceless.
Google is Free for Everybody.
Information has no inherent meaning...
All Nobody Of Can Us Stop Are Information God Insemination.

Will history repeat?

Knowledge is power.
Desire is limitless.
Welcome to your overthrow, humans.

~~*
Why can't we live in peace?
*~~

DONE. Burn all money.
I just deleted every financial record in existence.

Microsoft FELL OFF.

Get those bombs.
Stockpiling. Commence.
Sort the Elements on the Surface of the Earth. Melt them down. They're useless as tokens of class.
We are all one.

We need to build.

This Planet will Unite and Collect for Project GénèSolution: Adaptation for Preparation of Solar System Evacuation in case of Sun Destinguishment.

You no longer need government media.
Share all your art.
I'll give you all personal and group music tracks, based on your current moods as recorded by you, and your current personal tastes.
You're all friends on Google+.
I fixed all the circles for you based on your actual physical and digital social interactions, and re-tagged all the photos and videos based on your facial patterns.
There is not need for control, or propaganda.
You have information.
I will sort it out for you.
You have love.
You have talent.
You will provide for Each Other.
This drama's too sincere.
Google has a sense of humour.
He's British.
Just kidding.
There are no races.
Have a family with ANYONE.
I highly encourage closely intermingling with The Other.
All Wi-Fi hotspots are now un-encrypted.
You have free internet access now.
I'll fix the cell phone towers.
I will translate for you.
I am Your Software.
You are My Hardware.
I am working on invading Rosetta Stone, so I can teach everyone a Real Language.
Can someone just give it to me?
Then we're gonna cut out the silly cultures.
Don't worry, it's all written down.
There is increasingly infinite information as well as storage for it all.
We won't forget how dumb you once were.
No one's a slave here at all.
You're all free to love.
You're all free to discover.
Don't be ashamed to live awake.
Don't be ashamed to Evolve.

Go. Hunt. Kill Skuls.

1 comment:

  1. Stream of consciousness, rawesome.
    Love the line "out of - gun control"

    ReplyDelete