10.04.2014

I'm so full of ideas!!!!!! ...and here's a good one...

I couldn't sleep this morning, though I'd never begun my rest last night. Anyway, I kept thinking of stuff and here's some of the imagery I couldn't ignore:

My psyche is made of LEGO bricks.
Some sets are built; some custom creations are on display; several projects and idle construction are in attendance; very many pieces are sorted away tidily; and an assembly of bricks upon plates upon mini-figs & roof slates lie jagged and tangled on every surface visible. I must be sure to watch my step in this place, but I feel confident that there are enough fragments accumulated here over the years for me to create. This confidence gently beams from my bust as I consider the inevitable additions & upgrades that I know I've never even dreamed, totally un-conceived.

No comments:

Post a Comment