7.26.2015

Beau zap mother fickle

Just so everyone knows I had to share this experience of ssri and snri withdrawal.


Background: 4 days ago
Walgreens gave me 3 days dosage of fluoxitine 40mg because they were unable to contact my Dr in time to refill my prescriptions. Today was Saturday and I never had any of my meds because the only one they have ready so far is bupropion and I still have old smaller dosages of that left, so I guess I just gonna wait out the fluoxitine withdrawal until it's refilled. ..

Consequently today I slept through dinner and then after everyone else's bed time I became conscious but unable to think or move or sleep. I apologize for my neglect of grammar but this is just about the worst interface on mobileand FUCK it.

I had woken up and tossed and turned in pain of this persistent migraine or brain zapand around 130i finally decided a passion killer was absolutely necessary and Holy sit did it just say passion for real.

Pain.

Pain killer. I had randomly happened to have had a vicodin and so I ate it and also took a one-hit of bud in ghopes off some immediate therapy.

I got online and looked at brain zap stuff and then I took one of mom's 5htp.

Shot want helping. I could feel the effects. But the migraine was still totally over powering every thought and sensation. I cuddled with the dog. I deeply massaged the back of my neck and barse of skull. After all of this. I could feel a lessening of prominence of the pain. I reloaded my hitter with a substantially tight pack of bud and after smoking it I took one of the íbuprophen on the counter.  The high immediately muffled the pain. I began to wonder how long I had given the other meds to activate. How long I'd been searching online for help. How long I'd been wiring in bed before giving up on sleeping.

I received a mind FUCK from my browser history with agitate the pain like a loud noise or bright lights

At least now I can stop thinking about it and that I'm finally comfortable. Thank God for weed. May the truth be learned and experienced by all. I need to learn how to disconnect from these pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment