9.25.2009

lol read this crap

Well, I got monday evening off for the Converge show. Been listening to a lot of them, and found a weird ass band called Protest the Hero, which, if I remember right, has some awesome mathcore shredding melodies, with generally above mediocre to slightly annoying lyrical content, but then really pleasing female vocals sometimes. I suppose I like it. I have to listen to more Cave In, I know I like them. A lot.

Wednesday for game night, Phil and I wore silly hats. It must have been Sunday, we'd decided to have a look in the Halloween store when walking through the mall. I bought a monkey costume for Halloween, and a top hat for fun. Phil's going to order a man in the yellow hat costume. At the shop, he picked up--how do you call them--a fuzzy ass hat. The young lady working there was charming! We passed her later when leaving Red Lobster.

Oh, but the decision to go in the costume shop was a good one. It sparked a series of so many ridiculous events, as people wore newspaper hats and giant boxes with eye slits to walk with us to the store from game night. We had played Munchkin again, this time much more enjoyable when I understood wtf was going on.

Yesterday my boss asked me if he could get Service Pack 2 from Microsoft's website. I'm gonna add something to the last post.

No comments:

Post a Comment