9.16.2009

on MMOs

Issue 16 went live on CoH apparently... I logged in to move my badger from one logoff spot to another, knowing he'd have been logged off for long enough to've earned the latest day job badge I'd been working on. I got seven unexpected badges, things I hoped to farm for that had their requirements nerfed (the 1000 pillboxes I'd mentioned a couple posts ago became 100 just)... I don't know if there's much reason to suspect I'll be playing CoH anymore any time soon... The focus on the new update was fuckin basically color customizable powers. No new content. CO is gripping me though. Despite no obvious hook as far as endgame or replay, it's very addicting for now... but I'm already 29 of 40... so as it goes, in a few months, I may or may not be done MMOing... should I go outside or

No comments:

Post a Comment