6.10.2010

There is no one watching out for us.

Curiosity has fully overwhelmed me.
Life's practical concerns become but completely arbitrary.
This planet is rolling a dead world through space, if we don't disassociate ourselves from our habitual absurdity. Everything we know is contrived and ridiculous. Furthermore, whether or not there is a meaning to life, the general population is falling short of fulfilling their duties as conscious beings. If we have Purpose, we are collectively defeating it by busying ourselves with incessant fabrication and materialism.
The Cosmos is knowable, and I increasingly feel I must become part of the party that quest for experience.
I crave to strive for a chance to sense the world as the new leaders in technology do; to surpass their abilities and open doors for future explorers.

I shall have a task, to make an example in these wretched and unfruitful times.
Good idea? Of course it's a good idea!
Behold! I will look well, for it is my sacred task to seek this knowledge.
That is my purpose.
The Quest for the Holy Grail.
A blessing!
A blessing from the Lord!
God be praised!














I've finally decided, logically, I should do what suits me. It would be physically impossible to do otherwise.
Physics is way too broad a subject. I've waited for a moment when it would shift in one way or another to peak my interest in any particular field. Though every aspect of it still inspires me, I'm now leaning toward a very large pallet on the very small end of the spectrum in the way of physics degrees:

Particle Physics
Quantum Physics
Theoretical Philosophical Physics
Electronics
Elecromagnetic Theory
Computer Programming

And with this information, I will...

1 comment: