2.05.2009

I get all the beast reviews

I did some farming today for once on City of Heroes with Dime a Dozen. Need to stock up some Influence for my wagered race. Also powerleveled a new toon on the other account, from level 10, past 22, sufficient to start effectively enhancing, so I can play him with considerable confidence in teams, considering he's a tank. Consider. I was soloing part of the map set to 8 teammates, while another farmer took a different route, and I was reassured of my superior farming ability, when I had to go clear bosses several times when he died, though he was also a sound and speedy farmer.

In running both my accounts on the same machine, after awhile I started getting Vista messages warning of low memory available. Having 4GB installed, and Home Basic recognizing about 3.25 of this, especially not noticing any lag, I was validly annoyed, and upon breaking from the game, I researched a way to turn off these messages, but couldn't readily find one, and decided to increase my pagefile to 4GB maximum, from one.

Not having farmed regularly for a few months, I was surprised to start getting tells from people who noticed my farming again earlier today, as soon as I logged back in. "can i join ur farm" ..."am i farming?" (I mean I wasn't even in the zone where farming is done...) Playing this toon irregularly, and without farming, I'd forgotten about this vexatious attraction of random scum taking note of my name.

I shat mid-post just now, aggravated at someone's neglect to refill the toilet paper again. Was caught offgaurd this time however, un-noticing until after I was assed out. Thanks guys.

Today's comic posts exists to explore the eccentricity of the vocalization of words, consists ending in -st, -ts, and especially -sts:

Satanist absurdist priest infests gusts from wrists with ghosts, beasts, and pests at nihilist adventurist's waist from east in contest, who adjusts costs, casts airbursts at mists from west, beats priest.
Fights last minutes at most, guests impressed, boasts hosts.
Pacifists insist in jest, last standing gets best pants.
Nihilist adventurist quests to construct and rest in nest in protest to satanist absurdist priest, publicists' roasts list as racist and sexist.
Tattooist tastes toasts with typist, "must be a blast!"



Yesterday's, today's tree photos:


Me Tuesday, yawning before bathing; grinning smugly after, with a fro'd mohawk:


1 comment:

  1. So I've totally been reading all your posts, but haven't commented much so I will now.

    Hot shit. Keep it up. (^_^)b

    ReplyDelete