1.22.2010

Black parts and dark matter.

So the other day I was pissed off about being a human, right? Stay with me. I'm having an incredible veritable ball right now and loving life immensely, that's no doubt. But it's the general population I'm worried about.

Time is relative. Time is a way we move through space. Time is a part of space. Time is in space. Time is insignificantly measured of the Earth and the Sun.
Physics is always calculating. Natural Law is constant. Nothing strays. Change is constant. Paradoxes cancel themselves. Information has no inherent meaning. Life is absurd at the quaintest level and in the profoundest sense. Autism strikes like cancer.

Scientists predict the state of the Universe just after the Big Bang, but how would time have behaved in such an environment - especially there being no Earth-- or Sun to measure it by? Time being completely relative, relying on its surrounding events to exist, time was certainly not the same as it is "today."

Perfect circles are but an illusion; everything is instead spiral and/or elliptical, that it can be open-ended.

Natural selection is halted by social habits formed by mass religion, and by mass production of new technologies and advances in health care. There is no balance and no goal. We are so proud and obsessed with ourselves, we are trying to live as is forever, when we could be evolving to a possible immortal, impervious, all knowing creature. We don't know our purpose. We reproduce on emotional whims, with no regard for public betterment, and then we harbor not only miserable abandonment, but slack mutations that nature would have weeded out. Survival of the fittest becomes complete anarchy. This beautiful machinery becomes a cold and harsh device. Everybody dies.

We sin.

299,792,458
-Me

We all create this imagery. We all increase this lunacy. Floating, melting. Open sores for exploration. Exploding worlds. Surrounding imaginations? This beautiful scenario can't last forever. We must go see the conclusion. Starting a new species, classify nothing. Life grows with trees on high. Nature creates this mechanical lust. Nature forms this force fed trust. Cancellation. Motivation. Creativity. We will soon live in peace. We will soon die in peace. All Bodies. Contortion.

Don't Think. Don't speak. I will do this for you. Every natural thought or feeling you've ever had will change tonight. Trust the pedestal, for now we become a higher being. I am your new mind. A tribe within itself. A vision I will display, to blind the caring. I have regret. Too late....

I am a cult by definition. I am friend by first impression. My task: to recycle this earth. To not repeat human history. Start from scratch, rid every sound. Deconstruct, deconstruct all. I've bid every method into the hands of my employees. I am a cult by definition. I am a scientist by default. I have saved you. Now you will follow my journey, my destiny. Tonight's your death. Resurrect my new you.

I am a cult by definition. I will end this human world. This world is shit and I have proved this with my followers. Fuck humanity. End life. You are now dead, and I soon will be.

Disease, injury, madness.
-Between the Buried and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment