1.25.2010

Dear Jesus: A Slipknot Mashup

Feels like a burn from which you never learn
Cause and effect, you jealous ass

You can't kill me
Cuz I'm already inside you

I am my Father's son
He's a phantom, a mystery and that leaves me nothing!

I tried - You lied to me for so long
Everywhere I go, there's a sense of it
Freak on my antics and give me a choice
Doesn't matter if I give a shit
It's shit that you gave me

Look me in my brand new eye

Saved - You're such a slave - I don't expect a
Name - You don't care - I wasn't witness -
I can't be a part of a system such as this
Hard eyes - Glow right - In my - Darkness - Again
With the sickness, rengade blisters, sisters,
Salivate, litigate, liberate, madness, sadness
Fuck this - How long have I had this?
I don't need this - Outta my business
Insert, engage, betrayed, my God
Fraud

I found you
Leanin' out of an open window
You laughed (my fingers clenched)
Too perfect, far too careless
I couldn't help myself - I just took you

I'm cold, I'm ugly
I'm always confused by everything
I can stare into a thousand eyes
But every smile hides a bold-faced lie

I save all the bullets from ignorant minds
Your insults get stuck in my teeth as they grind

God what the fuck is wrong
You act like you knew it all along
Your timing sucks, your silence is a blessing

All I ever wanted out of you was
Something you could never be
Now take a real good look at
What you fucking do to me

I see you in me

I keep my scars from prying eyes
Incapable of ever knowing why
Somebody breathe, I've got to have an answer

Why am I so fascinated by
Bigger pictures, better things
But I don't care what you think
You'll never understand me

What the hell - did I - do to deserve - all of this?

Fuck!

All I hear is human noise
You made your own fuckin' choice
I belong to only me
Silence for my revelry

Somebody explain this
You don't care cuz you don't exist
What the fuck is this another joke?
Reckoning!

Good riddance - though I'm sad to say
I didn't get to kill you
Rhetoric - Better look both ways
I gotta get an arm through

What the fuck is up? Get the fuck away
Run if you want to
Innocent? You're a guilty conscience
Laugh last - break through
Stain

Take that, mothafucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment