2.05.2010

Benchmark Trademark Current Events!

I was just editing a couple old posts on tattoos, as I've been designing new ones and redesigning old ones, in preparation to get one or two very soon, and I noticed that I had 99 posts...

So, Happy 100th post, motherfucker!!!!


...So I thought I'd make a worthwhile post about the current events in my life, where everything is coming together to be an extravaganza of eight million exciting, enthralling, and exuberant events that are taking me, ecstatic, on an elated expedition in this era of my life.

I just did my taxes online last night.
Phil and I are flying to visit our friends in San Jose in 11 days.
We are driving with two friends from there to Las Vegas, to see the sites, and gamble some for my first time, in 13 days.
The estimated date for direct deposit from my tax refund, plus a guaranteed paycheck direct deposit, is in 14 days.
I am picking up my new puppy in Las Vegas, who will have just turned eight weeks old, and meeting a long time online friend for the first time in person, in 15 days.
We are driving back to San Jose to spend more time with friends in 16 days.
Somewhere in there, we are planning on visiting our tattoo artist in San Jose, to get some more work done.
Unless we make insane winnings in Sin City, we will be flying back with the puppy in 19 days.

Then I get to walk her and train her and bathe her and pet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment