2.10.2010

New features of the blog

I've recently made a lot of small updates to the blog here, one being splitting off my tattoo postings into their own separate blog, which can be accessed on the left pane under "What to expect of my blogs." Obviously, I'd mentioned this change before.

Another new change is adding pages. These are accessible from the non-blog pages tab on the left navigation pane. I spent a long time on, and am very proud to present, My thoughts, a 5½ page paper, single spaced, which can be found at http://rcarhar.blogspot.com/p/and-it-didnt-give-fuck-about-you-and-i.html
Many thanks to Google for this wondrous tool, provided free of charge and without advertisement, as always, with seemingly unlimited room to breathe.

"And it was the new music and it was timid, humble and stern. It was brown and light brown and sepia. It was almost forgotten; it lays in a ditch on the side of the road you and I drove along once, and it was happy to lie there day dreaming. It stretched into the distance further than you ever thought possible, and it didn't give a fuck about you and I either way."

Cog - The Spine

No comments:

Post a Comment