2.09.2010

Check your logistics statistics.

     And I heard the sound of Alice chasing rabbits down a hole. At the end of the day I know, that we work all our lives, to pay for a cage they own. It ain't no coincidence that the whole world is torn in an endless debt. Violence. Illusion they're using to rule us; building their Babylon. But I'm holding out. They use us, laughing as we fall. All that's certain? I am still alive.


     And I know my friends, and I know my enemies. And I know one day peace will come to them. There's no need for this illusionment, my friends. Time has come for lucidity, now begin.

     I've got to feel, I want to feel. I've got to see, I want to see. Just need to hear, I want to hear. I've got to be, just let me be.


     Put down the pen, paperweight pig! Insatiable wants and greed. The weekends are the only time I really live!

     Kiss your wife, not that intern. Corporate world has no u-turn. If you applied, then just don't return. 

     Trapped in a cubical, I'm throwing a party in my head. It's all meaningless.


     Yes, were coming 'round to deliver. We'll get it in, put it in you. It's all around, all around you, 1010011010!

     I've got to feel, I want to feel. I've got to see, I want to see. Just need to hear, I want to hear. See...

     Sounds like lies. Who denies?

     Change me into; change me out of a man.


Cog - Problem, Reaction, Solution and 1010011010
The Number 12 Looks Like You - Paperweight Pigs

No comments:

Post a Comment