1.18.2009

Also Also Wik:

I started fucking around with photo editing a bit for the first time in literally years, and this is what I came up with:


Fascinating! I've got a lot more ideas, too, just with that picture of me.

Then I decided to play with my hair.



It always poofs out like a damn squirrel's nest of apes' pubes, so I brush it every morning with my moustache brush, and at least keep it centered. Tonight I decided to expiriment with a little product in it. The results before this photo were slightly frightening, but in the end, as it started to form together and straighten, I thought I might try to braid it. But it was still very prone to entangle into one pubenest, so I herded it up into tails.



I kept those in for a couple whiles, and then I felt it safe to take them out. They did start to expand, but held their shape well enough to attempt the braid.



It turned out to be nigh- impossible, and even harder a task to fix a tie on the end. However since the braid did stick, for the most part, I felt partially satisfied, and paraded silently in triumph, for others were going to sleep.



It made me want to trim the shorter furls among the edges, though I stayed true to my month, and went on unshaven and uncut. We are officially over halfway finished with Just Grow it January.

1 comment: