1.25.2009

Today's the day...

...in which I write this blog.

Phil and I saw Rise of the Lycans on payday. It was awesome; a really good prequel, I think. Cool plot. Picture the inverse relationship of violence to storyline: if Underworld 2 was a 10 on a scale from 1 to gore, and the first movie was a 5, the prequel was a 2.5 (not to say there weren't massive spears impaling heads, we're talking in relation to each other movie). Figure that paragraph out, fuckers.

Stop.
Break time. Click this link.

Now let's discuss my iGoogle page.
It's awesome. Here's the theme I'm using. Though I change it constantly, this one satisfies me for now, as it has a cycling, appealing design.
The latest gadget I added was Google Reader, and it was filled with blogspot blogs I was following, without my having to add them. Great. Now I have 'my myspace' and a 'blogspot blog.'
Anyways, then I've got gadgets for searching wikipedia, dictionary(and thesaurus and reference).com, and Google directions. That way, on my home page, I can search from where I want, from one page, as quickly as possible.
Then, there are ones for my gmail, to log into my myspace, a simple four day weather forecast, personal calender/planner, and dictionary.com's word of the day. Why not, I like to learn.
This is all visible, save the driving directions, without scrolling down. Upon doing so, I gain access to: top five digg's, customizable by category, etc; maps of the current moon phase, daylight coverage of the US, and the solar system alignment; a tiny preview of any info I could possibly want from my eBay account; three web comics I follow (xkcd, Cyanide and Happiness, Dinosaur Comics); and an Einstein quote of the day.

Now I just need a gadget that tracks my newegg wishlists. (*checks newegg wishlists*) FUCK! Now my motherboard is out of fucking stock! As has been the f graphics card I decided on, since I've f been f watching it, and the gd power supply, ffs. Those motherfuckers! Piss on my goddamn nuts and call me a bitch! Shitting out the window, and pissing out the window, are two, different, things!

I did, however, buy this router in preparation, with a decent discount (and it really doesn't suck):


In other news, the Pandora station I've been listening to with good results, has failed me for the last four songs. Thumbs down! By the way - Best Buy bought Pandora, and, adding this sentence after posting, I actually just got a little sound clip ad inbetween songs. Suck cock.

I'm too lazy to take a picture of myself right now, even though I look fucking amazing. Trust me. But here is a picture of me two days ago:



23rd Tree:


24th Tree:


25th Tree:


And lastly, when I went to grab the camera to upload photos to post, I caught Phil posing sexily, and made the most of the trip:

No comments:

Post a Comment