1.29.2009

Finally, today's regular blog

I think I had an amazing day off. Filled with philosophy, self-reflection, solitude, and tattoo planning. I woke up around 1PM, discovering that, now, after the work on the burst pipe, my room is, for the first time this winter, uniformely heated with the rest of the apartment (I've woken up completely unwilling to emerge from the covers due to the frigid temperature outside them). I bullshat on the laptop in bed for an hour, got up, peed and smoked a cigarette, grabbed a Mountain Dew, and started researching online and posting to this blog, which, in total, will be in 3 parts, consisting of 5 posts.

My new tattoo conceptualizing and researching, in the form of the first three posts, consumed my day, almost uninterrupted, from approximately 2PM to 11PM.

I then took a shower, and this picture, starting this post.


The tree is starting to show red branches. Here it is for yesterday:


And today:


Surely I should go to bed relatively soon, considering tomorrow starts my first Friday of weekly 7-3 shifts. I will, however, finish with one more post, describing, as promised, the deepest meaning behind my current tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment