1.01.2009

Tree Blog Day One!

Happy new year, but not much else going on.

I took the first official Tree Photo, after cleaning the camera lens with some rubbing alcohol. I accidentally took this picture in the mirror whilst investigating the crispness of the image.

Today is my roommate Renee's birthday as well. Phil made bacon egg and cheese biscuits, which are awesome, and I think we're going to go see Yes Man.

Renee's xmas gift to me finally came in the mail. The Way Things Go DVD. Looks interesting. It's a video presentation of some realy complicated chain reactions set up with crazy thermodynamics and that. We had watched some of this stuff online, and I was very captivated. Awesome present.

As a side note, I'm not happy with the placement of the text and images in this post, but I can't be arsed right now.

Thanks, Dick!

No comments:

Post a Comment