1.02.2009

Holy shit I just typed with the wrong keyboard

and my other computer is now freaking out.

Today was fucking dumb busy at work and an opener called out. Then I came home and played some Wii Fit, and have been playing Raving Rabbids TV Party with Phil for several hours. It's insanely addicting and the opposite of boring. Will resume after he gets back from picking up Renee from work, who is working on her own time, with her previous employer, who lost a large potion of its staff, who followed suit after Renee quit. Horray! Here is a tree and my face!
Here is Phil's face, and Robot Salutations, The Destroyer of Socks' face!

Here is Phil making a delighted face, while the Robot flies against his will, probably making a horrified face, probably adding to the delight in Phil's face!

I go play more Rabbids.

1 comment:

  1. lol @
    •the rodent's name
    •your face
    •the rodent's flying pose
    •the phrase "flies against his will"
    •um...the whole post I guess?

    ReplyDelete