1.20.2009

Day off.

Got into my bank account finally. It's in the hole. Walked about a half an hour to the bank with the last paycheck I never deposited. They were closed at four. It was four thirty. People were inside. It was locked. It made me do that thing where you squint your eyes like -_- and you're all like, "PISS!"

So then I walked home and didn't do much other than reorganize my media drive on the laptop. It is now so much easier to find shit. I need to do the same on the desktop, but that's even worsely organized. And the drive there is a terabyte.

I just installed Virtual PC 2007 on said drive, after giving up on reburning and retrying to boot Windows 7. It's installing now through Virtual PC without a problem so far.

Loos like we went an entire week without taking a picture of the tree. Here are the most recent pics:

01-18


01-20


The scenery from right outside our door follows. Since we'd moved here I've wanted to take a photo of that view. I love the buildings in this complex, but that one in particular, and the trees and landscaping I think are remarkable. The snow was fucking gorgeous last night from two days of really good snow, which fell heavily, yet rested and stacked weightlessly, sparkling flawlessly on every surface, but the best qualities have melted away. You can see the beginning of it rested on the tree in the first pic. It was about twice that high on each branch surface.


Me on Sunday


And today

No comments:

Post a Comment